Father Charged With Murder of His 13-Day-Old Baby Lk Hewlett

Prince Yahweh Henry, also known as Shabba and Nkozi, of Parrays Village, has been charged with murder in the death of his 13-day-old son. It was a gruesome scene Sunday (Nov 23) when the infant’s dismembered body was located in the Bayfords mountains. Henry’s mate, the mother of his baby twin boy and girl, reported to police Sunday morning that Henry had left their home with the male infant sometime after midnight and had not been seen since. Henry was reportedly having a “mental health”episode at the time. Late that morning police reached out to the media and public for assistance in locating the missing man and the child. After 2pm, following an intense police search, Henry was located in the Bayfords mountains; he did not have the baby with him. He then led police to where he claimed he had buried the dead infant. “Prince Henry admitted to leaving the child in the hills and took the police to the location. Remains of an infant believed to be the missing infant, were found on the scene. Prince Yahweh Henry is now in police custody assisting with the investigation,”police reported Sunday evening. The Observer understands from a source close to the investigation that flesh had been ‘removed’ from parts of the infant, right down to the bones. Police have refused to speak on the rumor that Henry either ate or chopped off the child’s flesh. Information reaching this media house was that Henry said he saw a demon in the child and thus he ‘sacrificed’the newborn. Police inform that an autopsy will be performed to determine cause of death and other critical information. Prince Yahweh Henry has been admitted to the psychiatric ward of the JNF Hospital, the Observer understands. The mother and her surviving baby are also warded at the JNF, sources claim, though the source was not able to ascertain the reason. Assistant Commissioner Ian Queeley confirmed that Henry was charged Wednesday evening (Nov 26). He however said he could not comment on whether the mother of the child was cooperating with police. When asked if forensic testing was being done on the infant’s remains, ACP Queeley would only say, ” Further inquiries are being done.”

" Editor : ."