A Consular Officer from the U.S. Embassy in Barbados will visit St. Kitts, November 11-13, 2013 and Nevis, November 14, 2013 to provide U.S. Citizens Services and to accept applications for U.S. passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA). Visa cases will not be discussed . IMPORTANT NOTICE: We will no longer accept handwritten passport application forms. You must fill out all passport application forms online at https://pptform.state.gov/ and then print. Please have all forms completed prior to your appointment and bring originals and copies of all supporting documents . Appointments in St. Kitts will be held in the St. Lucia Meeting Room at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort: Monday, November 11: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 12: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 13, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Appointments in Nevis will be held at the Alexander Hamilton Museum: Thursday, November 14: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. You must arrange an appointment online to meet with the Consular Officer. Please follow instructions on the U.S. Embassy’s website at http://barbados.usembassy.gov/acs_consularvisits.html . Fees must be paid by international money order or bank draft made out to “U.S. Embassy.”PLEASE NOTE: The money order or bank draft must have the correct and exact amount. We will not issue any refunds. Fees are: · Child’s passport (under age 16): US$105 · First adult passport: US$135 · CRBA: US$100 · Notarials: US$50 per signature If you are renewing a ten-year passport issued less than 15 years ago, and can present your expired passport, you may apply by mail directly to the Embassy; the fee is US$110. If you cannot present a previous ten-year passport issued less than fifteen years ago, you must appear in person for an interview with the consular officer; fee is US$135. All applicants must provide : completed passport application, two passport-size photos (2″x 2”), proof of U.S. citizenship such as previous U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, or U.S. naturalization certificate, and social security card. Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents. You must also provide a prepaid air waybill (FedEx, DHL, LIAT QuikPak, etc.) in order to have the new passport mailed back to you. For a child under age 16 , if both parents are listed on the birth certificate, both parents must appear in person with the child OR you may submit a notarized statement of consent from the absent parent. For more information, visit: http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/get/minors/minors_834.html . Please also bring the documents listed above PLUS the child’s birth certificate and both parents’ passports or other identification. Please bring originals AND photocopies of all documents including copies of the parents’ identification. Additional information on U.S. citizen services and links to application forms are available on U.S. Department of State’s website at http://travel.state.gov .