NEVLEC announces power outage for Upper Stoney Grove
From the NIA
CHARLESTOWN, Nevis – The following is a distribution system upgrade advisory from the Nevis Electricity Company Limited (NEVLEC) regarding a scheduled power outage to facilitate line upgrades at Upper Stoney Grove.
- Power outage: Thursday April 19
- Time: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Why: To facilitate upgrade lines at Upper Stoney Grove
- Areas to be affected: Upper Stoney Grove in the area of the Old Lodge House and areas in close proximity.
NEVLEC apologises for the inconveniences that may be caused by these outages and reminds customers that in each case service may be delayed to later than the time specified. For additional information, call customer service office at the following numbers or visit the website:
- Customer Service – 469-7243/7245 or 662-5799
- Emergency Service – 469-9100 or 662-5811
To all our valued customers, please take every precaution to safeguard electrical equipment at all times of interruption and restoration to the electrical supply.