NIA announces Commonwealth scholarship opportunities
From the NIA
CHARLESTOWN, Nevis – The Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA) announces study opportunities through the provision of Commonwealth Scholarships, which allow successful applicants to gain a master’s degree in areas such as agriculture, physics, communication, mechanical engineering, business administration and more.
People are afforded the opportunity to study and experience other countries such as in the following:
- One Papua New Guinea scholarship, https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/ commonwealth-scholarships/papua-new-guinea
- Four South Africa scholarships, https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/south-africa-2018
- One South Pacific scholarship,https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/south-pacific
- Two Sri Lanka scholarships, https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/sri-lanka
For more information, see the above specified links per country and kindly take note of the following:
- Scholarships are fully-funded, providing full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree of at least upper second level.
- Applications close July 13.