By Stanford Conway

The Observer

One man is reportedly dead and two others, including a juvenile, are currently in hospital as a result of separate shooting incidents in St. Kitts last week Friday night.

Twenty-five-year-old Leroy Marsham, also known as Mini Dread, of Godwin Ghaut was reportedly shot dead around 8:30 p.m. on Friday, November 4 in the vicinity of Razbo’s Pizza situated at St. Johnson’s Avenue.

The Observer learned that Marsham was killed while waiting on an order he placed at the pizza outlet.

Barbadian Forensic Pathologist Dr. Stephen Jones performed an autopsy on Marsham’s remains last Tuesday and found that death was due to haemorrhage and shock resulting from the gunshot wound.

Police indicated that no one was held responsible but investigations were ongoing.

However, a young female, who preferred to remain anonymous and was within the vicinity when Marsham was killed, gave some details of what transpired on the night of the incident.

The woman said that many people saw when four men came running from a parked car at the far end of Upper St. Johnson’s Avenue towards the direction of the pizza outlet and fired a volley of shots.

She said Marsham, at the time, was seated on a bench in front the pizza outlet and cried out that he was hit by one of the bullets.

“He went into the pizza outlet and told his girlfriend what and happened to him. She was waiting to collect the pizza. He told her that he didn’t want to die and wanted to see her two sons grew into manhood, but that was not to be,” she explained.

The young woman added that a second man was shot, Bernard Berry, and the ambulance came on the scene and took him to the Joseph N France General Hospital while Marsham lay braced against a wall.

“This happened around nine o’clock and efforts were made to have the ambulance return to remove him but it came back till 11 o’clock. All this time he was alive and could have been saved if the ambulance had only responded to the many calls. However, when it finally got there a man lifted his hand and felt his pulse and declared that Marsham was dead,” said the young woman.

She further said that no one offered to transport hi